You Tube Video:
How to get inexpensive and friendly white teeth -there are home remedies for white teeth, and what side effects to expect. You have really to the doctor and How long the teeth remain white? These are A few of the most frequent questions we will discuss in this article.
Causes of tooth surfaces and tooth discoloration
Tooth coverings are dyes that are already in the tooth enamel and can be removed by a simple cleaning No more. Tooth discoloration caused mainly by food, which penetrate into the tooth. These include E.g. coffee (caffeine), tea, red wine (tannins), juices and alcohol. But also smoking, drugs, dental caries, and improper diet stain the teeth. Even toothpastes with high content of fluorine, or mouth waters cause the discoloration in a gradual process.
Home remedies for white teeth
The most home remedies such as baking soda, salt, etc. are not suitable for use of the bleaching of the teeth. The principle of this home remedy is based on a mechanical erosion of the tooth enamel, which contains the dyes, but serves to protect of the tooth.
Bleach, which can be used for self use are often not as easy to use as the manufacturer promises or have effectively higher concentrations of dangerous substances. Overall you can for the whole home teeth whitening gels, teeth whitening pens and teeth whitening strips say that they contain active ingredients sometimes hardly visible whitening effect or hide the amount of hydrogen peroxide over other chemical compounds such as Natriumperobat, which is in the application to hydrogen peroxide.
- Blades: Application difficult. Contains Natriumperobat and hydrogen peroxide
- Pens: Most low effect only for discoloration on the surface.
- Trays with gel: do not always fit the "malleable" Rails. You must evaluate ingredients depending on the manufacturer.
- Toothpaste: Most low effect only for discoloration on the surface.
How are teeth bleaching
Teeth bleaching is performed by oxidation. This is used E.g. Natriumperobat in the areas of discolored tooth enamel. Sodium perborate is also used as a bleaching agent in many detergents. In water, it breaks down to hydrogen peroxide and sodium hydrogen Borate.
Hydrogen peroxide removes oxidation dyes in the tooth enamel. Hydrogen peroxide is admitted to bleach teeth since 2012 up to a concentration of 6%. Hydrogen peroxide attacks organic substances and makes it dangerous for the gums and other organic materials such as dyes in the tooth in high doses. The tooth enamel, however, is predominantly inorganic and thus is hardly affected by the active ingredient.
The stains are older and more intense, it must invest more effort and time in the teeth whitening process. For the cosmetic bleaching may only concentrations of 0.1%-6% hydrogen peroxide are used. Higher dosages of the active substance may apply only doctors if medically necessary.
Preparations for the teeth whitening
Before it whitens teeth you should have undergone a professional cleaning teeth and inspect the teeth to health problems
- Porous fillers
- Periodontal disease
- Damaged enamel
Gum and teeth must be healthy, because otherwise, the bleaching materials pave the way into the Interior of the tooth to tooth loss leading to inflammation.
Office bleaching for white teeth
- First is the legally obligatory discussion at the doctor or the dental beauticians
- The color scheme of the teeth is determined and matched the degree of whitening
- A gel or a rubber membrane to protect of the surrounding tissue is applied to the gums, the so-called rubber dam.
- The gel-tissue protection is cured with a curing light
- The bleaching agent is applied directly to the teeth
- Exposure of the teeth by a lamp with short light (UV blue)
- The light speeds up the process and kills bacteria.
- After 15 to 45 minutes sucking off the bleach and the residues
- Remove the fabric protection
- Desensitization of teeth with a gel
- Degree of whitening and another approach/reps to vote
Home bleaching teeth bleaching at home by the doctor-
Tooth whitening products contain usually a low concentration of active ingredients, to keep small the risk of injury. The products, which should have a high proportion of whitening products be applied better not independently at home because the risk of injury to the surrounding tissue is high.
- Dentist: Imprint of the teeth
- Dentist: Creating transparent and precise fit Rails based on the impression
- Complete daily peroxide-containing gel in the rail
- Depending on the concentration of the peroxide you have the rail between one and eight hours
- The duration of treatment is subject to discoloration between 7 and 14 days.
The teeth stay white durability of whitening - how long
Professional whitening holds a few years, depending on how much colouring foods and beverages consumed. A further one year after the initial bleaching increases the duration of the result. Bleaching products, based on a mechanical ablation of the surface, work only A few months.
Price - cost in euro:
Without anesthesia. Apply a gel to the desensitization of aftertreatment
|Professional renders leads to good results. The higher the concentration of the bleaching agent, the brighter will be the teeth.|
1.5 to 3 years, depending on the lifestyle (nicotine, food colouring caffeine...)
The whiter must depending on the active ingredient, treatment type (home, Office,...) and introduction to the whitening of teeth at least be applied 2 to 15 times. Professional whitening is applied once or twice at the dentist. SDI must be applied up to 15 times.
Hydrogen peroxide should be applied only when a medical necessity in Germany in higher concentrations than 6%. Higher concentrations are dangerous in the application, but also faster deliver a high degree of whitening, such as a Powerbleaching.
Products that work without hydrogen peroxide work, partially due to a mechanical erosion of the surface and may cause damage in the long term applied. Due to surface application, the efficiency is rather low.
Dentures and dental fillings vary as a result color and must be adapted to the new colour in the visible range.
Prior to the application
- Perform teeth cleaning
- State of health of teeth for the bleaching study leave
- Porous fillers
- Periodontal disease
- Damaged enamel
- Toothpaste use fluorine free
After the application
- Painkiller at high doses of the active substance
- Especially for sensitive teeth use desensitizing creams
- Restrict consumption of colouring foods