You Tube Video:
Lips with hyaluronic acid injections can performed under local anesthesia as an outpatient. The injections with hyaluronic acid has established itself at the lip modelling on the basis of the simple procedure and the amount of well tolerated substances. Are different hyaluronic acid products available as filler...
Brands for filler with hyaluronic acid
- Ultra Kiss
Purpose of the wrinkle filling
- Highlighting the shape of the lip
- Larger view of the lips
- Emphasis on the lip contour
- Lift the corners of the mouth
Permanent filler under splashing during surgery, can not be built by the body. Thus, there is hardly any scope for subsequent correction and increases the risk for complications. It comes after the treatment at some point to inflammation, it may be that parts of the ingredient in the lips remain. Complications can cause that the lips look unbalanced or have an uneven surface.
The risk of degradable substances is low, because the fillers that are injected, consist of natural body substances, and the effect of fillers is limited. If you are not satisfied, must be not just to operate, but just wait until the filler is completely dismantled.
Antidote for hyaluronic acid
Alternatively, an antidote can be sprayed with a treatment with fillers (fillers) on Blepharophryplasty, which leads to the rapid degradation of the product. With the enzyme Hyaluronidase or Hylase, you can accelerate the degradation of hyaluronic acid on a few days. Hylase must be applied by experienced specialists, because the enzyme attacks also endogenous tissues.
Treatment with hyaluronic acid
After applying a skin analgesic cream, the filler is injected into the previously matched areas with a fine needle. The treatment is largely pain-free by the local anesthetic. After the injection, the lips are cooled to prevent swelling and bleeding or minimal to keep.
Properties of hyaluronic acid
- Hyaluronic acid is an important component of connective tissue.
- The pressure resistance of hyaluronhaltigen tissue is enormous.
- Hyaluronic acid can bind also very much water.
- Hyaluronic acid is used as a lubricant in joints
- Cell responses by hyaluronic acid cause cell divisions.
Lips splash costs
Typically, the health insurance companies do not pay for aesthetic treatment.
After the treatment
The deposited material is not fused with tissue after treatment so that after the procedure the areas should be massaged slightly.
Price - cost in euro:
|Operation kind||Local anesthesia, outpatient|
|Operation duration||30 minutes|
|Ability to work||After approx. 1 week|
|Durability||6-12 months average|
|Repetition||Depending on the request|
|Alternatives||Untersprtzung with fat, special make-up technique or lip tattoo|
Filler with hyaluronic acid (NASHA), who insist on non-animal hyaluronic acid can be used as filler for large areas in reconstructive surgery. Filler trigger no allergic reactions by bacteria-derived hyaluronic acid-based. Filler with hyaluronic acid from Rooster Combs can trigger allergic reactions.
Prior to surgery:
- 10 days before any blood-thinning agents
- 10 days before no cigarette and alcohol consumption
After the surgery:
- at least 1 week little talk, laugh and only light food to take, i.e. the lips move little
- discuss with the doctor at bias to sores precautionary measures
- no efforts for approx. 4 weeks
- Eat drink immediately after 2 hours,
- Slightly cool the treated area
- No heat
- no hot showers for 2-3 weeks.
- no extreme cold